Doux cauchemar : point&click / action 3d Index du Forum Doux cauchemar : point&click / action 3d
On débattra ici des divers points concernant le jeu histoire de tout avoir sous la main et de façon organisée !

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Cover-Acti.on Pro?1 05-13-2016

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Doux cauchemar : point&click / action 3d Index du Forum -> Brainstorming -> Rencontres IRL / RDV internet
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vyrnfrew

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Mai - 15:46 (2016)    Sujet du message: Cover-Acti.on Pro?1 05-13-2016 Répondre en citant

Click Here : urlin.us/293kd

15..2013When..you..download..CAP..you..receive..a..massive..Photoshop..Action..library..that..becomes..your..very..own..product..presentation..toolboxId....love....to....know....what....font....youre....using....for....the....bold....headline....at....the....top....image....in....this....post....that....says....SERIOUS....BUSINESS....VOLIm...not...very...good...at...Photoshop,...can...I...still...do...this?...AbsolutelyWe..got..rushed..this..morning..after..a..website..glitch.Thanks(20...Total)Youre....killing....meDownload..CoverActionPro..Support....My....Account....Blog....Showcase....Checkout........CoverActionPro....Template....Pack....1....&....2....Share....Tweet....+1....Share....60....Designer....Templates....Photoshop....Format....World....class....support....$97....*PSDs....onlySimply..open..them..and..change..the..text..or..modify..the..layers..to..fit..your..own..productWe..love..books,..but..there..are..many..more..cover..styles..to..choose..fromThis....has....been....a....specialized....request,....so....I....am....offering....this....as....a....free....test....kitStep....1As..a..matter..of..fact,..you..can..email..us..right..now..and..see..for..yourself:..infocoveractionpro.comThe..ultimate..Photoshop..Plug-in..for..creating..high-converting..ebook..covers..and..product..shotsSerious....Business....VolYoull...find...your...link...there...:-)...Reply...↓...Patrick...March...26,...2014...at...11:41...pm...I...bought...the...pack...and...I...learnt...that...it...uses...psd...format...and...I...could...not...find...the...action...script,...so...how...to...convert...the...finished...ecover...to...3D...as...shown...in...example?...Could...not...find...the...tutorial...too...on...this...too&Support....My....Account....Blog....Showcase....Checkout........CoverActionPro....We..think..the..best..support..for..customers..is..creating..a..product..which..doesn't..require..much..supportThis..is..loads..of..help..when..Im..creating..future..productsIt....was....that....need....that....encouraged....me....to....design....and....built....this....siteAll...the...cool...effects...and...pretty...text...is...already...made...for...youCoverActionPro....requires....zero....learning....curve....unlike....a....stand-alone....3D....applicationGet...all...my...tips...and...updates...sent...to...your...inboxWe..understand..that..not..everyone..is..a..graphics..designerDo....we....have....any....others....for....Kindle,....Createspace....and....Kobo?....Reply....↓....Tony....March....26,....2014....at....1:09....am....Re:....$97.00–Buy....Now....Checkout....Added....to....cart....Share....Tweet....+1....Share....Search....for:....Mark....Monciardini....Father,....Dreamer,....Photoshop....Hacker,....Music....lover,....Founder....of....CoverActionProHope...some...travel...and...food...covers...are...being...plannedThoughtfully...DesignedWe...still...recommend...getting...the...latest...version...if...possibleThey..will..always..be..accessible..with..just..a..click..of..the..mouse31...Comments...More...Book...Cover...Templates...for...Business...Introducing...Serious...Business...VolHowever,....if....you....do....decide....to....go....with....a....different....brand,....we....understand,....please....check....references....and....be....careful....with....who....you....are....working....withMark..says..that..there..will..be..hundreds..of..new..Actions..which..includes..all..the..previous..Actions..from..CAP..2.0..product,..no..word..yet..on..which..will..be..free..and..which..are..for..pay..but..it..seems..like..Mark..will..allow..his..users..to..buy..just..they..Actions..they..need..(signup..required),..a..good..deal..for..those..who..only..want..to..buy..1..or..2..ActionsReply....↓....Kenny....March....26,....2014....at....5:45....pm....Id....love....kindle....covers....tooCreate..Kindle..Covers..in..minutes,..instead..of..hours..and..days d6d2cc075d
Magnum_The_Gathering_5CD_Box_Set_2010.rarEasy PHP Websites with the Zend Framework, 2nd Edition (with code)Hot Chip - One Life Stand (2010) 320/FLACsmp di entottelecharger undisputed 4 torrent 2013

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Mai - 15:46 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Doux cauchemar : point&click / action 3d Index du Forum -> Brainstorming -> Rencontres IRL / RDV internet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
phpBB template "WarMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates